| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apodi in April is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is faintly wet. Around 180.4mm (7.1in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Apodi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Apodi, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Apodi: