| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apodi in August is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. A feeble 9.3mm (0.4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Apodi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Apodi, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Apodi: