| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apodi in January is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.3 °C (93.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 47.9mm (1.9in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Apodi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Apodi, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Apodi: