| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apodi in June is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in June is very faintly moist. Some 142.7mm (5.6in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Apodi June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Apodi, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Apodi: