| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apodi in March is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in March is dampish. A sizable 208.1mm (8.2in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Apodi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Apodi, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Apodi: