| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apodi in May is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 112.3mm (4.4in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Apodi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Apodi, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Apodi: