| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apodi in November is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.1 °C (97 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. A feeble 9.9mm (0.4in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Apodi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Apodi, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Apodi: