| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apodi in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.3 °C (95.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A feeble 11.1mm (0.4in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Apodi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Apodi, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Apodi: