| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Apodi in February is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 101.4mm (4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Apodi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Apodi, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Apodi: